Stratacache Singapore is looking for an IT Administrator to join their operations in their APAC Head office. The role will be to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You will be responsible in being able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The key goal Is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs
smoothly and efficiently.
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT polices.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g.: intrusion detection system) and data backup/recovery.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other languages.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communications – verbal and written.
- BSc/Ba in Information technology, computer science and or a related discipline; professional certification (Microsoft certified systems admin is an advantage).
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional.
- Values clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Complies with all our policies and procedures.