We are recruiting talented Pre-Sales Engineer professionals to join our team. If you
are excited to be part of a leading Digital Technology business where you will grow your
career, work with new and interesting technologies and be challenged then this is the
role for you.
- Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Working with Sales to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Profile product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profile products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date
- Build on banking knowledge to support and deliver excellent: Presentations to clients and prospects; Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
- Develop trusted relationships, a strong internal network and use influence to drive change.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience within presales
- You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- You have strong presentation skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders
- Displays a positive work attitude and a strong team player.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.